Fruit infused waters are a great alternative to water because they taste amazing and they’re made with super healthy ingredients. These beverages can help you to lose weight, detoxify your body or reduce cellulite and they’re easy and cost efficient to make!
Fruit infused waters are full of antioxidants and nutrients and they are super low in calories.
BENEFITS OF FRUIT WATER
- Boosts metabolism
- Soothes stomach problems (citrus- and mint-infused water)
- Flushes toxins from your system
- Satisfies sweet tooth cravings
- Keeps you hydrated
- Improves your mood
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight
- Releases fat cells for water weight loss
- Fills you up
- Keeps your organs healthy when sweating
- Helps digestive system
- Helps you recover faster post-workout
- While you’re working out reduces muscle fatigue
- Keeps your energy up
Cucumber citrus water
Cucumber citrus water energizes you, settles your stomach and boost your metabolism, keeps you hydrated and refreshed thanks to the benefits of lime, grapefruit, cucumber and fresh mint.
Fill a pitcher with water. Stir in 1 sliced citrus (orange or lemon) and 1 cucumber (sliced thick). Allow to sit overnight in the refrigerator to infuse. Enjoy and refill as often as you’d like.
Apple cinnamon water
You can boost the metabolism by combining apples and cinnamon in some nice, crisp cold water.. Apples are rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants and vitamins C and B, and they reduce your risk of developing hypertension, cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Cinnamon is effective in lowering cholesterol and fighting diabetes.