Colon health is essential to your overall health. It’s directly linked to your body’s ability to rid itself of waste as well as absorb the vital nutrients in your food.
Your intestines (or colon) have the job of eliminating parasites and undigested solid matter from the body. But problems arise when some of these aren’t completely removed and they accumulate, which can cause certain diseases because of the toxins that eventually begin to reach the bloodstream. This can in turn cause irreparable damage to the body.
Some problems you might experience include:
- Liver or kidney disease
- Problems with vision or hearing
- Poor hair and nail growth
- Dull or lifeless skin
2-INGREDIENT COLON CLEANSE
What you need
- Flaxseeds (to grind into flour)
- Plain kefir
This cleanse is so easy. Every morning you mix flaxseed flour and kefir and eat it for breakfast. Not to worry, it has a pleasant taste. As the weeks progress, the amounts change a bit, as follows:
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flax seed flour and 100 ml (7ish tablespoons) of kefir
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 100 ml (7ish tablespoons) of kefir
- Week 3: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 150 ml (10 tablespoons) of kefir
1. You can grind your own flaxseed flour – so easy! You just toss the seeds in your blender and grind until its fine. Won’t take longer than a minute or two for a few tablespoons.
2. Grind as much flaxseed flour as you need for that day as it goes rancid fast.