Mix the sweet potato until is mashed properly. Make the batter thick so you can spread it out on the hot skillet. Cook as you would normal pancakes. Watch them cook thoroughly like regular pancakes but not get burned.
2) Spiced Green Tea Smoothie
- 3/4 cup strong green tea, chilled
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon (2-3 TBSP)
- Two teaspoons agave nectar
- One small pear, skin on, cut into pieces
- Two tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt
- 6-8 ice cubes.
Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until you get a smooth paste. Drink cold.
3) Chocolate dipped banana bites
- Two tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips.
- One small banana, peeled and cut into 1-inch bites.
Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high 1 minute till the chocolate melts. Dip banana pieces in chocolate and relish.
Paired with regular exercise, you can count on these quick and easy recipes to get a fit body.