Did you know that the average adult has between 5 to 20 pounds of toxic waste (POOP) trapped in their digestive system…
…just sitting there, rotting away inside their small/large intestines and colon!
A toxic colon can be the reason behind numerous health issues and serious health problems, including constipation, hemorrhoids, diarrhea, GERD, and inflammatory bowel disease.
The waste buildup leads to colon toxicity, which results in balance disorders, various chronic problems, and digestive issues.
The accumulated deposits of fecal matter in the colon can lead to numerous health issues, such as:
- Poor heart function
- Poor sleep
- Premature aging
- Poor absorption of vitamins and other nutrients
- Weight gain
- Muscle weakness, fatigue, and low energy
- Skin issues and conditions
- Worsened medical conditions due to the presence of parasites and bacteria
- Lung irritation
This is the reason for the importance of colon cleanses. They boost overall health and offer the following health benefits:
Make the digestive system more effective and prevent digestive issues:
- Boost nutrient absorption
- Prevent constipation and maintain regularity
- Lower the risk of irritations, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins
- Lower the risk of colon cancer, polyps, and cysts
- Rejuvenate the body and prevent skin issues
- Fight chronic fatigue and tiredness, and boost energy levels
- Improve circulation