Japanese Morning Diet: A Fast and Effective Way to Lose Weight

We have heard about so many diets, but there is one particular regimen that attracted our attention. Have you ever heard about the Morning Banana Regimen? It was first brought by Hitoshi Watanabe. He explained the power of this diet in the book he wrote (it has the same name!).

So, what makes this diet so powerful? It’s simple and efficient. That’s pretty much everything you need when following a specific diet regimen. The only thing you should do is eat bananas in the morning and drink a lot of room temperature water during the day.

Simple means effective

Hitoshi swears in his diet. He has tried so many diets, but this is the only one that helped him. Hitoshi designed the plan with the help of his pharmacist wife. The diet turned out to be really effective, and Hitoshi encouraged everyone to try it.

Japanese morning diet plan

Eat a banana instead of your regular breakfast and have a glass of warm water. Don’t eat anything until lunch.

Starches in banana enhance your weight loss process. Bananas don’t dissolve int he small intestine and go straight to the large intestine. Bacteria start off a fermentation process, turning the banana you ate into short-chain fatty acids. This will also optimize the function of your gastrointestinal tract and give your cells enough food, bringing your health to a higher level.

You should also pay attention to your portions. Stick to the 80/20 rule. Eat 80 percent of your dish and leave the remaining 20% on your plate.

Wait for 20 minutes after you eat a banana. Have another one if you still feel hungry.

  1. Drink warm water to stimulate metabolism. Eliminate milk and alcohol from your menu.
  2. Eat your dinner by 8:00 pm, and don’t eat anything after it.
  3. Go to bed before midnight. Insomnia leads to obesity.
  4. Eat your regular lunch and dinner, and have fruits as snack.

Health benefits of bananas

  • Promote weight loss
  • Boost metabolism and keep you full
  • Pack healthy nutrients
  • Provide enough fiber and potassium
  • Eliminate cellulite
  • Cut down food cravings

Stick to this diet plan and you will be surprised by the energy splash throughout the day. This diet will help you regulate your blood sugar levels, boost metabolism and lose weight easily.

Source: www.1mhealthtips.com

Loading...

Body 2 Die For

Body 2 Die For represents the ultimate alternative-health news platform, introducing the latest health related web articles, all collected in one exclusive website. What is more, all of our content contains respective sourcing, and holds legal content sharing permissions, thus always keeping you in touch with your perfect health! Be healthy, get moving, and let us help you find your Body 2 Die For!