If you are looking for a way to reinvent apple cider vinegar in your house menu, these gummies will impress you!
Apple cider vinegar has a strong taste and aroma, which makes it taste a bit edgy. But, when combined right, apple cider vinegar gummies will become your favorite snacks.
This simpler recipe has only 4 ingredients and it will only take an hour of your time to make it.
Benefits of Grass-Fed Gelatin
Apple cider vinegar has loads of health benefits we are all familiar with. Just like ACV, gelatin, too, offers plenty of benefits which aid your help. Here are some of the main benefits of gelatin you should know about:
- Gelatin is full of amino acids, which encourage greater protein absorption.
- It helps to improve gut health by boosting digestive tract performance.
- It protects the bones and joints and helps athletes heal faster. Gelatin is packed with relevant nutrients, like magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, sulfur and silicon, which keep the bones healthy and strong. Also, gelatin is 85 percent protein, which encourages greater collagen production, too.
- Prevents arthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis. Gelatin is packed with collagen, which works wonders for the bones and reinforces their structure and density.
- Improves sleep. As per studies, only 3 grams of gelatin is enough to prevent sleeping issues and exhaustion.
- Gelatin encourages cognitive abilities and keeps the brain working ideally. Thanks to glycine, an amino acid found in gelatin, our brain is stimulated to work faster and better.
- Boosts the mood and prevents mood swings. Consuming gelatin is great for battling stress and anxiety and reintroducing uplifting moods.
- Keeps the skin healthy and glowing. Gelatin has long been used to prevent premature skin aging. With that, gelatin can also block harmful UV rays which make the skin look older.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Even though sketchy in taste, apple cider vinegar provides our bodies with tons of benefits. Here are the main health benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Manages blood sugar levels and prevents symptoms of diabetes
- Reduces the cholesterol and keeps your body safe from heart-related disorders
- Encourages digestion and helps control the weight
If you are not a fan of apple cider vinegar’s taste, these gummies are perfect to get the nutrients you need without hating their taste!
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
- 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 5 tbsps. gelatin powder
In a saucepan, mix apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water. Combine well and add a bit of gelatin powder, and mix once more. Let the mix rest for two minutes. Turn on the stove on medium-heat and use a wooden spoon to mix the contents until the gelatin is blended (around 5 minutes).
Transfer the mix into an ice cube tray and refrigerate for an hour minimum.
Note: These gummies are fun to make, so you can choose different tray shapes and sizes to make them. Also, don’t forget to slice the gelatin as soon as it hardens.